Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Just when you thought it was safe

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Remember how surprised we all were that teledildonics were actual things you could order online? And that people did? (I wonder how many people have vibrating objects plugged in their USB ports.)

    Now... I found a new thing. Check it out, it's hilarious. And I'm actually kinda curious.

    Here's the link: http://www.bodybouncer.com/index.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got am urge!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you see it comes with an extra bounce-mat? Just in case one gets all messy and you wash it and it's still wet and you got that urge and... *BREATHE*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder if one size fits all Hmmm????
    scary to imagine a 400Lb something or other bouncing away and SNAP??!!!(*(*^%$^$%$#

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF..."elegant" design.....LOL..oh it is soooo elegant...hahahahahahahhaha..and I wonder if it can injure your shoulder...so you can't post *winking* [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 03, 2005 02:52 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How would you hurt your shoulder? No, I really want to know. Oh, wait, I get it. When the top "person" accidentally lowers the seat on your arm!

    Ouch. Hmm, I wonder how soon ERs need to start treating body bouncer related injuries. It will be worse than the skeeler craze!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!! That went right over your head...remember you were gone AWOL for a few weeks..because of a shoulder injury...wake up wake up...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know, ya old coot! But I was wondering how you'd actually hurt your shoulder that way. It's kinda a weird zinger. Here, have a pink pill from my secret stash!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh a pink pill..thanks ya lil prick

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF at Mum...Lefty and his gOoFbaLLs!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •